Information on Commencement Ceremony

Graduation and Completion Announcement

Announcement for students who have not submitted “Shinro-todoke”

If you have not submitted Shinro-todoke yet, please download the Shinro-todoke from the following URL, and then fill it out and submit it immediately to the office of placement and career services on the campus you belong to.


In case you cannot access the above “Shinro-todoke”, we hand you the form at our office.

You need to submit “Shinro-todoke” in either case you are getting employment or not getting employment because of entering further education, prepareing to take a certification exam, etc. Its also necessary for you to submit it even if you are undecided about your plan after returning to your home country. 

Other Announcements related to Graduation/Completion

Back to TOP